Fargo to host ‘Senior Games’ in Mid-August
If you’re an athlete who is 50 years of age or older, you’re eligible to compete in the North Dakota Senior Games.
The games will take place in Fargo and West Fargo August 17th through the 19th and the deadline to register is August 1.
Though the official website of the North Dakota Senior Games is calling it an inaugural event, a blog post from Fargo Parks says that just over 10 years ago, North Dakota hosted Senior Games previously.
Here is the list of sporting events that will be taking place at the North Dakota Senior Games:
- Bowling – singles, doubles and mixed doubles
- Pickleball- doubles
- Racquetball – singles and doubles
- Table Tennis – singles and doubles
- Tennis – singles and doubles
- Track and Field – field events and track events
- 1500 Meter Race Walk
- 5K Road Race
If you want to participate in the North Dakota Senior Games, you can follow the instructions at this link.