Cabin Fever? Win Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live Tix
US 103-3's Cabin Fever Month continues. Listen the week of February 10th to February 14th to win tickets to Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live playing Bismarck Event Center on February 22nd & 23rd. Just listen for the cue to call to win a family four pack of tickets all next week at 8:20am, 3:20 & 4:20pm.
Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live is bringing back the only opportunity to see real-life versions of the iconic Hot Wheels monster trucks toys including Bone Shaker™, Tiger Shark™, V8 Bomber™, Demo Derby and Hot Wheels® Racing 1. The show will also feature the return of the King of Monster Trucks, BIGFOOT®. Fans will be fully immersed in exciting action and competitions as their favorite monster trucks perform daring jumps and stunts with epic bashing and crashing throughout the show. In addition, all event performances will include a special appearance from the car-eating, fire-breathing transforming robot MEGASAURUS, as well as the high-flyers of Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live, Freestyle Motocross!The Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live tour is a partnership between Mattel and Raycom-Legacy Content Company. Visit www.HotWheelsMonsterTrucksLive.com for more information.
CRASH ZONE PRE-SHOW PARTY
- FREE with every ticket purchase*
- Held 2-1/2 hours before every performance!
- Autograph signing with the monster truck drivers and freestyle motocross riders.
- Complimentary autograph hero cards will be provided to fans while supplies last.
- Hot Wheels Trivia on a larger-than-life video screen for a chance to win amazing giveaways.
- Hot Wheels Kiosk with exclusive tour merchandise.
- Hot Wheels Race Zone with a designated track and Hot Wheels Monster Trucks to test their racing and stunting skills.
- And much more!
*A valid event ticket is required to enter the venue for the Crash Zone Pre-Show Party, but does not guarantee entry as there is a Crash Zone event capacity, which will be monitored by the venue on event day. Entry into the Crash Zone Pre-Show Party will be on a first come, first serve basis.